The city of San Jose, California, formally recognized its role in passing anti-Chinese policy more than a century ago which helped lead to the destruction of its Chinatown community. CNN's Natasha Chen reports.
- LCSO Narcotics Team makes major busts
- Two charged with multiple felonies after chase
- Blaine's Bulletin: The $600 IRS Reporting Requirement
- Troy woman held on multiple drug charges
- Ferguson man charged after high-speed chase
- GAO report: Social Security made nearly $5 billion in improper payments in 2019
- Lincoln County Crime Report
- Local teen sells her art to save for her car
- Harold (Harry) Witte
- LCHD holds meeting on potential mask mandate for public schools
With the National Football League finally underway, several interesting storylines developed from Week One...
Local Area Events