The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will open and operate their Disaster Recovery Center as follows. The center will be at Winfield High School, at 3920 East Highway 47, Winfield, Missouri, 63389
The center will be open Tuesday July 30, Wednesday July 31 and Thursday Aug. 1 from 8 a.m.-7 p.m. each day.
Residents who have been impacted by recent flooding in the county may visit the Disaster Recovery Center to:
Register with FEMA for assistance (if they have not yet done so):
• Submit additional information or documents for current claims
• Receive updates on the status of claims
• Receive information about the appeal process
• Receive hazard mitigation information
Please bring the following with you (if you have it):
• FEMA Claim Number (if you have already registered for assistance)
• Insurance information
• Bank account information (if you are eligible for assistance, they’ll need that)
Representatives from the U.S. Small Business Administration will also be on hand.