After holding a two-hour training seminar with young up-and-comers earlier in the day with his brother Mike, All-Elite Wrestling's Matt Sydal wowed World League Wrestling fans at the Race Wrestling Arena as part of a tag-team match at WLW's "Proving Grounds" Saturday night.
Sydal took some time to talk to the Lincoln County Journal's Shawn Singleton after the match to talk about the event, coming back home to the St. Louis area, and how the future of professional wrestling could be located among the stars of WLW.
- Charles Stephens
- Charles Hackmann
- A simple, smarter way to shop this Holiday Season
- Harlan (Hoss) Harmon
- True Republicans United holds open forum
- Warrior players look forward to ACS All-Star Game
- Local cheerleaders and dancers to perform in the Pearl Harbor Memorial Day Parade in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Troy Elks Lodge has two regional winners for Soccer Shoot with a Hoop Shoot coming up this weekend
- Marilyn Manson's home raided by police
- Hailey Bieber's touching tribute to the late designer of her wedding gown, Virgil Abloh
- Truxton man charged with manslaughter after fatal crash
- Lincoln County Crime Report
- Casey Affleck confirms romance with Caylee Cowan
- Sandra Bullock explains why she's happy NOT to have dated Keanu Reeves
- Editorial: A tale of two teams – and three towns
- Missouri utility assistance benefits double
- Betty Harke
- ‘Yellowstone’: Luke Grimes Says Kayce’s ‘Dealing With His Demons’ at the End of Season 4
Time for the final round. Vote for your favorite Thanksgiving side dish and stay tuned for the December poll.
Local Area Events