The 14th-Annual Troy FFA Alumni Association and American Cancer Society Relay For Life Rodeo was held at the Lincoln County Fairgrounds in Troy on Aug. 28 and Aug. 28.
Riders and fans from across Lincoln County and the state came to the two-night event, which raised money for the alumni association, and for cancer research.
Many of the rodeo participants wore pink to show their support for the American Cancer Society at the event, which has been run by Luke and Amber Shafer since its inception in 2007.
- Chaise Dunlap
- Moscow Mills man arrested following wrong-way chase
- Donna Dunard
- Lincoln County duo charged with child abuse
- Robin Writes: Checkbook Chill
- 40 years ago: I-55 bombing sets off St. Louis' last big-time gang war
- Richard Turnbull
- Winfield R-IV considering returning to in-person instruction
- Missouri U.S. senator wants financial relief for parents who reduce work hours to help with remote learning
- Rebecca Timms