Details for NOTICE OF TRUSTEE'S SALE
In Cause No. 19L6-CC00146 in the Circuit Court of Lincoln County, State of Missouri, a judgment was entered on February 23, 2021 and recorded on March 11, 2021 in Book 2460 at Page 834, as Document Number 2021003335 in favor of First State Bank of St. Charles, MO for judgment and for enforcement of Deed of Trust executed by Sylvia F Collier and Max E Collier, Wife and Husband, dated October 20, 2011 and recorded on October 28, 2011 in Book 2217, Page 577, as Document No. 2011008845 and amended by Judgment recorded on March 11, 2021 in Book 2460 at Page 834, as Document Number 2021003335, Office of Recorder of Deeds, Lincoln County, Missouri. The Successor Trustee will on May 25, 2021, between the hours of 9:00 o'clock A.M. and 5:00 P.M. more particularly at 10:00AM, at the Lincoln County Courthouse, 201 Main St., East Front door, Troy, MO 63379, sell at public venue to the highest bidder for cash, the following real estate:
A 19.342 acre tract of land being part of the South West 1/4 of Section 15, TWP 50 N, R 2 E of the 5th P.M. and being more particularly described as follows:
Commencing at the West 1/4 corner of Section 15, thence S 89 deg. 54' 29" E 1,593.70 feet to the point of beginning of the tract herein described, thence S 89 deg. 54' 29" E 1,025.81 feet to a point, thence S 02 deg. 00' 00" W 374.80 feet to a point, thence S 05 deg. 59' 55"W 577.60 feet to a point, thence N 68 deg. 52' 40" W 337.85 feet to a point, thence N 87 deg. 49' 00" W 637.67 feet to a point, thence North 804.61 feet to the point of beginning. All as shown on a survey by Fitch & Associates, dated August 1983.
SUBJECT to an access easement 30 feet wide, the centerline of which is coincident with the centerline of the roadway over the above described tract of land.
ALSO granted is an access easement 30 feet wide, the centerline of which is coincident with the existing roadway over the tract of land described in Deed recorded in Book 286 at Page 1131 in the office of Recorder of Deeds of Lincoln County, Missouri.
For the purpose of satisfying said indebtedness and the costs of executing this trust.
S&W Foreclosure Corporation
Pub Commences April 28, 2021
LLG File No.19-034109
By: LOGS Legal Group LLP
Purported address: 1449 N Highway 79, Foley, MO 63347
Publication Dates: 04/28/21, 05/05/21, 05/12/21, 05/19/21
- Utility Outage in Troy
- As area commencements near, schools name Outstanding Seniors
- Parson announces state will end all federal-related pandemic unemployment benefits
- Governor Parson Announces Missouri to End All Federal Pandemic-Related Unemployment Benefits
- Parson to hold press conference on federal unemployment programs
- Missouri set to become third state to offer emergency HIV medication over the counter
- Blaine's Bulletin: I believe we need to go the other way
- Local Crash Reports
- Two-county chase ends in gun battle between Lincoln County resident and law enforcement officers
- Lincoln County Urban Legends: Samuel Bridgeman
- West side outer road to be built connecting Troy and Moscow Mills
- Local Crash Reports
- Editorial: One man’s thoughts on crime in Lincoln County (Part 2)
- Race, WLW building on wrestling’s past
- Troy License Office reopens
- Lincoln County Crime Report
- St. Louis County man charged after motorcycle chase
- St. Louis couple charged with drug trafficking
Local Area Events