Details for NOTICE OF TRUSTEEʼS SALE
For default under the terms of the Deed of Trust executed by Walter Burton and Shelley Burton, Husband and Wife, dated July 13, 2017, recorded on July 14, 2017 as Document No. 2017006549, in Book 2413, Page 89, Office of the Recorder of Deeds, Lincoln County, Missouri, the undersigned Successor Trustee will on Thursday, January 21, 2021, at 10:00 AM at the East Door of the Lincoln County Courthouse, 201 Main Street, in Troy, Missouri, sell at public vendue to the highest bidder for cash:
All of Lot 145 "SECOND ADDITION TO ROCKPORT PLAT 1" as recorded in Plat Book 14, Page 24, Lincoln County, Missouri, Records,
to satisfy said debt and costs.
Gregory D. Todd, Vice President
(Burton, 8089.990, Publication Start: 12/30/2020 )
AT, INC., AS SUCCESSOR TRUSTEE, IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Publication Dates: December 30, 2020, January 6, 13 and 20, 2021
- Two persons of interest sought in fatal Lincoln County stabbing
- Moscow Mills man killed in crash with MoDOT truck
- Couple arrested in Lincoln County stabbing
- Troy woman killed in fiery crash on Interstate 64
- LCAD opens new helicopter base
- Sharpe hands over keys to the city of Elsberry (literally) after 27 years
- Escapees at large from Iron County Jail
- She lost her job in the pandemic. Now Missouri wants her to give back $8,000.
- Couple in custody in fatal Lincoln County stabbing
- Missouri health leaders consider community vaccine events as state moves forward to Phase 1B
Local Area Events