The contractor for the Mennemeyer Road Improvement Project has provided the following schedule for road work.
For the rest of this week: Grading base rock and prep work for concrete placement.
Oct. 12 – Oct. 13 Roadway closed from 7am to 1pm for North bound concrete placement.
Oct. 15 – Oct. 16 Temporary Road Closures 7am to 1pm during driveway and approach concrete placement.
The contractor plans to have all of Northbound lanes paved by Oct. 16 and possibly have the new northbound driving surface open for traffic by Oct. 19.
- Harrell, Parker among several Lincoln County officials sworn into office
- Gerald “Jerry” Ide
- Lincoln County Urban Legend: Major James Wilson
- Groeber named LCR3 Director of Student Services
- Penny Patient
- Top Wedding Dress Trends to Know
- Editorial: Fake "patriots" and real ones
- Luetkemeyer challenges Electoral College vote
- Zoey Bruce
- Mary Lou Schulte
Local Area Events