The Missouri Department of Economic Development's Family-Owned Farm Grant Program will be closing on Friday.
All applications for family-owned farms must be submitted and signed before Friday. Any unsigned applications will be voided.
Of the $30 million allocated to the Small Business Grant program through federal CARES Act funding, $7.5 million is available to family-owned farms and family farm corporations. Each applicant can request up to $50,000 in assistance through the grant program for reimbursement of costs due to business interruption caused by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
Eligible expenses include costs to facilitate livestock depopulation incurred by producers due to supply chain disruptions or as a form of economic support. Unemployment insurance costs related to the public health emergency are also eligible if such costs will not be reimbursed by the federal government.
To view program guidelines or submit an application, click here.
- MDC stocking rainbow trout in St. Louis area lakes starting in November
- Halloween weather: Forecast a trick or a treat across the country?
- Ellsberry Lady Indians All-Region honors
- Robert Weeks
- Winfield R-IV School District reports new COVID-19 cases
- MDC warns against baiting deer in the St. Louis Region
- MDC reminds young hunters early youth deer firearms season begins Oct. 31
- UM agriculture workforce study lays groundwork for future of agriculture
- Sheriff putting an emphasis on domestic violence
- Well-known attorney found dead at high-rise office building in downtown St. Louis
- Bonnie Palmer
- Preparing for an Election in a Pandemic
- Troy Board of Alderman initially passes refinancing agreement
- Former Wildwood official fined for ethics violation
- Larry Schieffer
- Lincoln County Urban Legend: Mutilated Cows
- Court hears testimony on complaint filed against judge
- Three Winfield police officers resign